Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Meta: This Blog

The purpose of this blog has changed. At first, it was a way for me to write my thoughts and attitudes down 1) just to get them out of my head, and 2) to possibly have a responsive audience to give me feedback. I bought a journal, and it has taken over the first purpose, and I continue to speak to live people to share my ideas.

I have been trying to move away from the idea of leaning on others and telling them everything that I think about. I shouldn't need validation from others. I am capable of keeping my own little secrets and not sharing them with anyone else. Can't just having the Lord as my friend be sufficient?

So you see, this is why I haven't blogged as much lately. I haven't defined the new purpose for this blog. It is not a journal. It is not a cry for validation. Perhaps it should just be its own record. Perhaps what I learn I can share, not so others will glorify me, but that perhaps my lessons learned will benefit others.


Quote from the day:
"It's not what you do; It's what you become while doing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment