Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Feeling the Spirit

I feel my Heavenly Father at random times of the day, like a couple of days ago when I was contemplating buying a wireless keyboard or today at work just doing my regular thing.

It's comforting, yet puzzling. What is He trying to tell me? My best guess is that He's trying to tell me that He's close. But I hope I can discern more specifically what His counsel is.

Dearest children, God is near you,
Watching o’er you day and night,
And delights to own and bless you,
If you strive to do what’s right.
He will bless you, He will bless you,
If you put your trust in him.

Children, God delights to teach you
By his Holy Spirit’s voice.
Quickly heed its holy promptings.
Day by day you’ll then rejoice.
Oh, prove faithful, Oh, prove faithful
To your God and Zion’s cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment