Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jump

I just bought a plane ticket. What I feel is giddy and excited. I feel blessed and that it's a good thing. I must remember how I feel because I know there will be times when I will doubt that it is the right decision. 

My one-way plane ticket is for May 13. My plane flies from Los Angeles. My plane will land 23 hours later in Lima, Peru. 

I don't have a job lined up. I don't know anyone in Peru. I don't even know which city I will stay in. I only know I will be flying there and that I plan on trying to get a job and stay there anywhere from 6 months to a year. 

Isn't this crazy? People don't just buy a random plane ticket and leave their country of origin, do they?

I don't know which and how many doors this will open up, but I do know it will open them. 

The only other people I have told are my friend who helped inspire this decision and my boss. I have four months to come up with a plan and get ready.

Here we go.




1 comment:

  1. Well, that answers some questions! Looking forward to learning more....

    ReplyDelete